Tuesday, April 15, 2014

High Point, No longer the Low Point of My Life

KHROME STYLE

You have seen the White is Right, Equestrian and Animal Influence, but when I get goosebumps over product, I need it in my showroom. So, here it comes!




Undeniably Sexy and HOT, Saba in Mustard and Gray!  Only the Italians.....



Yep, you saw my horse, now here is the Goat- Chair in stainless steel, en-route!


Missoni is the inspiration for all weaves.  Nathan Anthony Slammed it with their ottomans and fabrics at market. Of course they are on their way.  These are Tina Nicole!

Met a VERY COOL family, 25 years Young and will be bringing it in for my commercial accounts!


You remember Excelsior,  Where does talent go when a factory closes?  Exstra!  Steel, WOW.  


LOVE, Bought this entire collection.  Yes I have a passion for Italian- I once owned a home there- but seriously, how do you take a tray table and ROCK it?
We Will!
XOXO Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment